Panhandle Worksite Wellness Council
Panhandle Worksite Wellness Council (PWWC) is an organization's greatest resource for worksite wellness.
- We provide personal service and support.
- We understand the specific needs of the Panhandle region.
- Every Panhandle employer, regardless of size, can benefit from the wellness information and benefits.
- We provide a virtual toolkit with resources members can use to advance their worksite wellness program.
- As part of Panhandle Public Health District, the Council provides evidence-based programming, training, and resources.
- Date: September 21, 2023
- Location: Gering Civic Center
- Registration: 8:30 am
- Conference: 9 am - 3:30 pm
- Registration for the conference is here.
Gold Level Sponsors
Silver Level Sponsor
Bronze Level Sponsor